BLOG HAS MOVED

Dear Friends!

One of my goals this year is to be more intentional about, "Getting Out There." Over the past several years serving as a passion finder and guide to young adults I've acquired quite a bit of knowledge and experience. I'd love to share what I've learned through my reflections to a broader audience. As a more introverted person by nature, this is quite a challenge for me! How do I move from avoiding attention to putting myself in a situation where I can share openly with a wide variety of people?

The new blog is a step towards solving a problem. The problem I see over and over during the course of my day a tough one to break through. Passive, unconsious living, and boredom are things I hear articulated in one way or another by students on a regular basis. These issues truely have an overwhelming impact on many people! How can we begin to experience empowerment and transform bored people into passion filled and purposeful people? Ultimately, our families, our communities and our world would be better served by people fully engaging and able to answer their own uniqe calls. As part of an answer to this complex problem I've decided it's time to broaden my audience beyond my campus and address these "inner space" issues that seem to affect a great number of people from all backgrounds and walks of life.

Please visit: www.catharinecraig.com to see the new space! Send me an e-mail or leave a comment. I want to hear from you!

Blessings, and thank you for reading.

The blog has blossomed.

Catharine

Comments

Popular Posts